Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Position Perfect. Ensure your website is found.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is both a niche industry of web marketing and a specific set of practices that guide the creation of a website that ranks well for specific, relevant keyword phrases with search engines.
How do you know if SEO Services are right for you?
- Can you find your website listed in many top search engines?
- Are a competitor or perhaps similar named company ranking higher than your own?
- Are keywords and related phrases targeting your website correctly?
If you or your customers have any issues with the above, time4design experts can help. Every single SEO program is custom-crafted to your business goals; therefore our SEO solutions are unique to your web sites requirements.
Making sense of SEO and SEM
Referred to gaining high positions within Search Engines using natural methods that are not an additional cost. It is an art and a unique process that evolves optimizing a websites code correctly in order to gain best rankings. A website that has not been correctly designed will result in poor sales and missed opportunities. As your partner, time4design will ensure that your website is correctly targeting organic keywords that are related to your product or service.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Overtime, the industry has adopted the SEM definition to solely paid search. Google Ads is by all means the most popular platform, however there are of course others that include Bing Ads, Yahoo Search Ads and so on.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising & Management
Although time4design may recommend organic SEO methods and correct procedures involved optimizing a website; in some cases we may advise a PPC Campaign as part of your online marketing strategy with one of our partners. If managed correctly it can be one of the very best marketing methods available for any business.
With a PPC campaign you may set an exact budget and pay only when a user clicks on your ad. There are no costs for your online ad to actually appear in sponsored columns.
A PPC campaign consists of:
- Researching the right keywords in your market.
- Innovative ads that target your market.
- Persuasive landing pages for each ad where necessary.
- Manage costs per click (CPC) to maximize return of investment (ROI).
- Track and manage conversions.
- Focus on strong keywords over less performing keywords.